GEA Procomac Packaging designs and manufactures a wide range of depalletising and palletising robots for any application. The heart of the system is a Fanuc anthropomorphic industrial robot, which can be integrated with different ancillary equipment:
- loading and deposit bays: for products in rows, layers or bulk;
- gripping heads: for crates, cartons, shrink-wraps, bottles, magnetic containers;
- accessories: layerpads, trays and pallets handling devices;
- advanced line automation.
GEA Procomac depalletising and palletising robots allow:
- simultaneous palletisation from multiple lines;
- simultaneous palletisation of packages of
different types and dimensions;
- fast format changeover by selecting a different operating programme; fast gripper changeover systems are also available;
- dramatic reduction of required installation space;
- possibility of expansion for a future production increase and/or system re-converting for different uses;
- a long-term value of investment.
Contact GEA Procomac Packaging for a free project feasibility study